#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Fun Zany Zebra Rectangular Lidded Box Tutorial
So who else immediately fell in love with the Zany Zebras as soon as they saw them? I was part of a survey panel a year or so ago, and I first saw them then, and immediately knew that they would have to jump into my shopping basket as soon as I could buy them.
I decided to go fun and whimsical with them today, colouring them in different shades to their ‘real’ colours. Who says you can’t have an orange or purple zebra…?
And it’s been quite a while since I last brought you a rectangular lidded box, and I wanted to use the Playing With Patterns paper, which is 6×6″ in size, so I was a little limited.
I had a bit of a lane swerve in the video where I suddenly changed my mind over the pattern I was going to show on the lilac box. I think it was the right call!
Have a great day everyone!
- Cardstock BASE – 8 x 6″ (20 x 15cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Paper LID – 6 x 4″ (15 x 10cm)
- Following the video, score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- Finished size – 2 x 2 x 4″ (5 x 5 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!