#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – How to make a cute favour box using Whale of a Time!
So I think it’s fair to say that this suite is Oliver’s favourite and I decided to make him another favour box, and I reckon he will be happy with the quantity of sweeties you could fit inside… (for those unsure what I mean, the first time I used this suite, I made a little favour bag and Oliver said you couldn’t fit many sweets in it!!!)
I do like a lidded box, and I have another later this week, but this one is so easy to make.
The beautiful paper and the punch outs are really doing all the work for you, and I think with all those huge numbers of designs, you could have a table full of favours at a kiddie’s party, and there would be the perfect pattern for even the choosiest of children!
It’s minimal paper, minimal cardstock, little in the way of stamping, and yet they look amazing.
Have a super day everyone!
- Cardstock BASE – 8 x 8″ (20 x 20cm)
- Score at 3″ (7.5cm) on all sides
- Paper LID – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Finished dimensions – 2 x 2 x 3″ (5 x 5 x 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!