#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – How To Make An Embossed Masculine Milk Carton Gift Box
So you all know how much I’ve adored using this World of Good suite and I decided today that I would make a simply decorated box for my husband.
This isn’t to say he doesn’t appreciate stamping and embellishments, but I wanted to use texture on this box to decorate it, and I love how it has come out.
A few people have asked about using our lovely thick embossing folders inside various machines, so I’ve got a tip for you in today’s video too. Ideal because I sent out embossing folders as thank you gifts last month!!!
So have a great day everyone, and if you’ve got someone in your life who deserves a textured milk carton, make one too!
- cardstock – 10.5 x 8″ (28 x 21cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 5.5, 7.5″ (5, 14.5, 19.5cm)
- On the LONG side, part score, as shown in the video, at 1.25, 6.25″ *3.25, 16.25cm)
- Panels for embossing – 2-1/4 x 3-1/4″ (6 x 9cm)
- Finished size – 2.5 x 2.5 x 3.5″ (6.5 x 6.5 x 9.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!