#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – How To Make A Large Fold Over Gift Box using Playful Pets
I couldn’t resist!
I love working with this suite, and I thoroughly enjoyed making yesterday’s card, so I had to make another project for you.
And actually, it was right before I was about to start filming that I decided to change it a little more and create my second box only in paper.
I like both, but a little of me is saying that the cardstock box is my preferred one, but either way, the adorable pets look great showcased like this, and how cute are those trinkets?
Love love LOVE!
Have a great day!
- Cardstock/Paper – 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2, 10″ (5, 25cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2, 5, 7, 10″ (5, 12.5, 17.5, 25cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 2 x 3 x 8″ (5 x 7.5 x 20cm)
- If you are making a cardstock box like my original sample, the DSP size is 2.75 x 7.75″ (7 x 19.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!