#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – How To Create A Great Gift Box For Christmas using Trimming The Town
So we are on the last day of July, and in just 4 days (on 4th of August) our new Seasonal Mini Catalogue goes live, Yay!!!!
I’m so excited and today I wanted to highlight one of our products that benefits local charities.
The Coming Home Stamp Set is fabulous and for every purchase of it, whether on it’s own or as part of the bundle or suite, then £2.50 (€3) will be donated to charities that support adoption, fostering and infertility.
And I felt I needed to share that prior to the catalogue going live, so I added it to a beautiful box.
I have my annual Pootles Advent Countdown starting in September, so I’m not going to be sharing loads and loads of Christmassy projects just yet, so I went less Christmas, more homey on these 2 projects, and they’re lovely.
I love how they turned out and I hope you do too!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20.5 x 29cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 5.25, 6.75, 10.5″ (4, 13.5, 17.5, 27cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 6.5″ (4, 16.5cm)
- DSP Panels, 2 of each – 1.25 x 4.75″ (3.5 x 12cm AND 3.5 x 4.75″ (9 x 12cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 1.5 x 5 x 3.75″ (4 x 12.5 x 9.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!