#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – How To Make a Twist ‘N Close Box for a Yankee Candle Jar
I love to make my infamous Twist ‘N Close boxes, and it’s been quite some time since I last brought one to you, and now is as good a time as any to show it to you.
This one has 8 sides, but it’s so easy to make.
Honestly, I really don’t do complicated at all, and I like to make things look fantastic, but simple in the build of them.
The thing with Yankee Candle and their wonderful fragrances is that they come in many colours, and we pretty much have every colour to suit. So that’s why I’ve got Rich Razzleberry cardstock here, and that gorgeous toning Artistry Blooms designer series paper on it.
And I like how that simple decoration of a triple layer of daisy punch outs look with the sequins.
Sometimes it’s the simple that makes the statement.
- Cardstock – 9 x 7″
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8″
- MARK on the LONG side at .5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5″
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 5.5″
- DSP – 3 x 9″
- Cardstock 23 x 18cm
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 5.1, 7.6, 10.2, 12.7, 15.2, 17.8, 20.3cm
- MARK on the LONG side at 1.2, 3.8, 6.4, 8.9, 11.4, 14, 16.5, 19.1, 21.5cm
- Score on the SHORT side at 5, 14cm
- DSP – 7.2 x 23cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!