#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – How To Make a Very Easy Fancy Fold Card For Any Occasion
Oh you have no idea how excited I am by this.
I commented a little while ago that I would love to do more card tutorials, but already with the factor of sharing both metric and imperial for an International A4 sized project and then throw in American sized cardstock in imperial and it’s just way too complicated, and I would hate to create a project and then share the wrong measurements.
So I’ve stayed away from that kind of project. But…. I mused to myself, during the video I was sharing at the time, that I could possibly make a bespoke sized card and create a fancy fold that way.
And here you are!
I decided to play it simple this time around, making use of scraps and off cuts of paper, and making sure I could get 2 from a sheet of cardstock, and I’m utterly delighted with how it has come out.
I used the Peony Garden paper for both projects, along with the Peony Dies for the decoration on the front, and I love them both!
Have a super day everyone!
- Cardstock – 4 x 10″ (10 x 25cm)
- Score on the Long side at 4, 5.5, 6.5″ (10, 14, 16.5cm)
- DSP Panels – 2 of each – 3.25 x 3.75″ (9.5 x 8cm) AND 1.25 x 3.75″ (3.5 x 9.5cm) AND 0.75 x 3.75″ (2 x 9.5cm)
- White panel for the inside – 3.75 x 3.75″ (9.5 x 9.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!