#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – How To Make Your Own Patterned Cardstock for beautiful boxes
I love to create my own patterned paper for boxes and today I decided to go ‘tone on tone’ with some of my stamping and then bring in other matching colours, plus one ‘pow pop’ standout colour too.
Forever Greenery as a suite is all about the greens, but I like to be a little contrary sometimes, and as it happens, I’m not completely sure I’ve actually stamped this stamp set in green yet….
Anyway, I went pinks for my original box and then brought in yellows and an orange for the 2nd one that I filmed.
Which do you like the most?!?
And the box itself is rather lovely as a Pagoda Top style box, and really works well to showcase the stamping and the die cutting.
Have a great day everyone, and maybe you’ll be doing some random stamping too?
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (21.5 x 28.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 5.25, 6.75, 10.5″ (4, 13.5, 17.5, 27cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 6.5, 7.5″ (4, 16.5, 20.5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 1.5 x 3.75 x 5″ (4 x 9.5 x 12.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!