#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – How To Make a Simple And Beautiful Hand Stamped Box
I get quite a lot of emails these days from newer crafters asking for thoughts and advice, particularly on box making and decorating, so today I’m stripping it back and showing how you can decorate a box with just a stamp set and some ink.
I love to use A Little Lace to show off this technique, and as long as the ink has some depth of colour to it, you can do this technique over and again.
And of course, me being me, I put it on a box!
I love this style of box and it’s very elegant with that little detail of stamping on it.
I did have fun creating the video though. My boys have been taking it in turns to go and spend a couple of nights with my Mum and Dad, and I’d totally lost track of time and the doorbell rang with one of them arriving home. That meant a quick ‘pause’ on the video button, and then it was a good 3 hours later until I returned and picked up the rest of the video! This is life in our house…!
Have a super day everyone. Pootles’ Advent Countdown is right around the corner….!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2″ (5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 5.25, 7.25, 10.5″ (5, 13.5, 18.5, 27cm)
- PART score on the LONG side as per the video at 1, 6.25″ (2.5, 16cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!