#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 Easy Concertina Card in a Tin
Squeeee! I love it!
How adorable is this concertina card in the little rectangular tin?
As soon as I saw the tins, I knew I wanted to make a card to go inside, but not just any card, a concertina card!
You can comfortably make 2 of these cards from one sheet of cardstock, and then you just need small pieces of paper and white/vanilla cardstock for stamping and decorating.
And although I’ve used the returning Toile Tidings paper, I wanted to use a newer stamp set, so I chose the Festive Post one to go with the Postage Stamp Punch from the annual catalogue.
Easy to make, as I said, you just need some patience for all that corner punching!
Have a great day everyone, and if you make one of these too, please share and show it to me!
- Cardstock – 11.25 x 3.5 (27.5 x 9cm)
- Score every 2.25″ at 2.25, 4.5, 6.75, 9″ (every 5.5cm at 5.5, 11, 16.5, 22)
- DSP/Cardstock layers are 3.25 x 2″ (8.5 x 5)
- For the lid, you need a cardstock base of 3.75 x 2.5 and a 2nd layer of 3.5 x 2.25 with a final layer of 3.25 x 2″ (9.5 x 6, 9 x 5.5, 8.5 x 5)
- Finished size of the card is 3.5 x 2.25″ (9 x 5.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!