#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 Mini Champagne Bottle Box Tutorial
How beautiful is the foiled Wonder of the Season designer series paper?
It is so beautiful and I knew I wanted to use it for my mini champagne bottles. OK, technically they’re prosecco, but aren’t they gorgeous? And yes, mini champagne bottles do fit too!
I love the writing and images all over the paper, and didn’t want to detract from that, but I think I like the 2nd tag version a little better.
But I do adore the texture from the dies and the embossing detail on them. Just glorious and so detailed!
Have a super day everyone, and if you plan to give a little bottle of something to someone, don’t forget to treat yourself too…!
- Cardstock – 12 x 11″ (30.5 x 27.5cm)
- Score on short at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5,13, 19.5, 25cm)
- Score on long at 1.75, 10 11.75″ (4, 25, 29.5cm)
- DSP 4 pieces measuring 8 x 2.25″ (20.5 x 6cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!