#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 Craft Fayre Make – Jumbo Tealight Box Tutorial
Well, I’m not sure if there are going to be any ‘in person’ craft fayres this Christmas season, but I’ve been watching some of my creative friends take part in online versions, so I thought a nice sturdy and robust project, one that’s easy to post, would be a nice addition to this year’s advent countdown series.
So if you’re able to do in person events, these always look great on a sales table, but if you’re selling them online, they’re equally as good to sell.
And of course, tea lights, and jumbo ones too, are always in full use over the winter – they light up a room nicely and prettily – and putting them into a prettily decorated box to sell or give away is a nice added touch.
And if you’re not someone who sells their creations, but gives them away, just as lovely to make and give to someone.
Have a lovely day everyone, and if you’ve got candles burning in your house, let me know what your favourite fragrances are, and if they change with the season!
- Dimensions when finished – 2.25 x 2.25 x 1″ (6 x 6 x 2.5cm)
- Cardstock – 4.25 x 7.5″ (11 x 19.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 3.25, 4.25, 6.5″ (2.5, 8.5, 11, 17cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3.25″ (2.5, 8.5cm)
- DSP and Window Sheet – 2 x 2″ (5 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!