#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 How To Make a Large Lidded Tartan Box
Who has chaps in their lives that they’re going to be making boxes for this year?
With 4 sons and a husband, plus my Dad, 4 nephews, 2 brothers and 1 great nephew there are a lot of men in my family, but these days it tends to be just my sons, husband and Dad that I give physical gifts to, so I’m getting ready with boxes for them, and what guy wouldn’t appreciate a fancy tartan box with a moose on the front??
I know moose are brown, but I like to exercise a little artistic licence now and again, and that’s why mine are non standard colours. You gotta match the paper, right?
And you could put a whole host of little treats in this box, or one larger gift with some scrumpled tissue in to bulk it out.
Whatever you put inside, I’m sure the person receiving it will love it!
Have a lovely day everyone!
- Cardstock BASE – 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Score at 4″ (10cm) on all sides
- Designer Series Paper LID – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- Finished cube is 4 x 4 x 4″ (10 x 10 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!