#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 6×6 Tree Angle Tis the Season Bag Tutorial
Ah, tis the season for triangles, right?
OK, perhaps not, but I like to have a little fun with my titles now and again, and the Tree Angle stamp set witty name is right up my street!
I wanted to share a smaller project with you today, and this one is great for chocolate coins, little beauty products, small sweeties etc.
Great as a stocking filler, cute as a table favour, great for smallies to give little things to their friends, perfect as a teacher gift.
And I still have one of my boys at primary school for another couple of years, so I’m still well entrenched in teacher gift mode!
This project uses only 6×6 (15 x 15cm) paper, so if you’re making with a child, you can get lots from one pack of paper, whether pre cut to 6×6 or not!
And it’s taken me a while to get around to using the stitched triangle dies, but they’re great with these trees and they’re a fun little addition to the bag.
Hope you have a creative day everyone!
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1.5, 4.5″ (4, 11cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2.5, 3.5″ (6, 9cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!