#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 How To Make Chocolate Coin Tree Decorations
It’s a very British tradition to hang chocolate decorations on the Christmas Tree, but after the very first year when we had an inquisitive toddler in the house, we’ve avoided chocolate decorations…
But we always hang a bag of chocolate coins on the tree, one for each child, and they have them the day that the tree comes down.
So this is pretty much 16 years we have been doing this, but I thought it would be nice this year to have a little bag of coins on the tree, and these would be great for those of you who have multiple children visiting over the Christmas period.
Maybe a nice little treat for visiting grandchildren or nieces and nephews?
Or even a little gift for your children/grandchildren to take to school for their classmates.
There are not too many coins in each bag, so you could do this quite frugally!
And I decided to use some scraps of ‘Tis the Season paper I had left over from updating the Countdown Christmas kit. And then a little die cut decoration and they’re good to go.
Change up the paper to suit your decor, and they make for a lovely tree decoration too.
Have a lovely day everyone!
- Paper – 6 x 3.75″ (15.25 x 9.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 2.75, 3.75, 5.5″ (2.5, 7, 9.5, 14cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3.25″ (2.5, 8cm)
- Finished size – 1 x 1.75 x 2.25″ (2.5 x 4.5 x 5.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!