#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 How To Make a Slim DL Card with Peace and Joy
Slim cards, also known internationally as DL cards are very much on trend right now, so I decided to bring one to you during my Advent Countdown series.
They’re very easy to make and I show you the ‘how to’ in the video today.
I wanted to use the new Peace & Joy bundle too, so it seemed an ideal opportunity to put that into a video too!
And doesn’t the die bundle look great against that fabulous paper from the Gilded Autumn paper pack?
Autumn isn’t just for Autumn, am I right?!
Have a lovely day everyone.
- Card blank is a square scored in half.
- If you work in Metric International A4 this is 21 x 21cm scored at 10.5cm
- If you work in Imperial International A4 this is 8-1/4 x 8-1/4″ scored at 4-1/8″
- If you work in American 8-1/2 x 11″ this is 8-1/2 x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Paper layers are 1/2cm (1/4″) shorter and narrower than the card blank when closed
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!