#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 How To Make a Lip Balm Box with Banner Year
Anyone planning to make little stocking fillers or tree gifts? These are brilliant for that purpose.
I think pretty much all of us can get Burts Bees lip balms, or certainly and equivalent, and when it’s cold and wintry, chapped lips are a bit of a given, so these are ideal little gifts.
I know those of you in the South Pacific are just coming out of Winter, but I hope you could use these now, if not over Christmas?!
The little elements in the Banner Year stamp set are utterly delightful, and they’re just the right size to stamp all over a small piece of cardstock for a project such as this. And as I’m working to a Christmas theme, I went with the festive elements, but you can go for any season, because they’re all covered!
And I adore our ‘Pick A Punches’ and this banner one is getting a great work out this series, I love it!
Have a super day everyone!
- Dimensions when completed – 2-3/4 x 3/4 x 1-3/4″ to highest point (7.5 x 2 x 4.5cm)
- Paper – 4-1/4 x 4-1/4″ (11 x 11cm)
- Score on ONE side at 3/4, 3-1/2″ (2, 9cm)
- Score on the OTHER side at 1, 1-3/4, 2-1/2, 3-1/4″ (2.5, 4.5, 6.5, 8.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!