#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 Body Shop Gift Box Tutorial
So hands up how many of us love to receive Body Shop products, and also love to give them?
My boys know that I love this brand and so when Christmas comes around, I know that Chris will take them into town to do some Christmas shopping, and that at least one of them will buy me some treats from the shop for Christmas.
Honestly, they can’t go wrong – Body Shop, Lush, Yankee Candle and I’m happy!
But also knowing how much others love to give them away, I have a box for you that is perfect to give away one of their bottles of shower gel and looks so gorgeous.
I used the Poinsettia Place suite for my box and the detailing on those dies is amazing. So gorgeous and so realistic!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
- Dimensions when finished – 2.5 x 2.5 x 5.5″ (6.5 x 6.5 x 13.5cm)
- Cardstock – 10.5 x 10.5″ (27 x 27cm)
- Score on ONE side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- Score on the OTHER side at 2.5, 8, 9.5″ (6.5, 20, 24.5cm)
- Paper panels – 4 of 5.25 x 2.25″ (13 x 6cm) 2 of 2.25 x 1.25″ (6 x 4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!