#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 How To Make a Festive Table Gift Bag
We are an unusual British family in that we have our main Christmas Dinner on Christmas Eve. We’ve done this for well over a decade now, and for us, with a family of children, it means that we don’t have to compete with new presents to get them to stay put at the table…. Yes, I’m an honest Mum!
But every now and again, I sometimes add a little treat to the table with Christmas Dinner. I’m cautious to not do it every year – I don’t want to add in another tradition at this stage – but the children love it if there’s a little surprise gift amongst the cutlery, glasses, napkins and crackers!
These are nice sized bags, they don’t take up too much precious space on a likely quite full table, but you can fully load them with little gifts and treats.
Of course, if you’re hosting a dinner for friends over Christmas, it might be nice to put some little gifts in for them too – Christmas isn’t just for the small people! Just change up the paper to suit the guests (though I rather love the Poinsettia Place papers for this!)
Have a lovely day everyone, and if you eat your big Christmas Dinner on a day other than Christmas Day itself, let me know!
- DSP – 6 x 8.5″ (22 x 15.5cm)
- Score on the long side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the short side at 2″ (5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!