#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 How To Make a Flattened Top Milk Carton with Brightly Gleaming
If you knew and loved the Christmas Gleaming Bundle from last year, with the matching Brightly Gleaming paper, you must be very happy to see it returning this year!
With beautiful rich blues and that gorgeous copper foiling, it was a very popular suite and I’m delighted to see it back this year.
I decided to make a flattened milk carton for today’s project to show off the gorgeous papers, and any project needs a little stamping and some punching and the ornament punches are great.
I love the baubles and how pretty they are, and the speed of punching makes light work of them. Imagine cutting them all by hand…!
So I hope you like my project today, and perhaps you’ll make a flattened top milk carton, and maybe fill it with yummy sweeties and treats for someone.
- Cardstock – 10.5 x 6.25″ (27 x 16cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2.5, 4.5, 5.75″ (6.5, 11.5, 15cm)
- Score on the LONG side to the FIRST score line at 1.25, 6.25″ (3.25, 16.25cm)
- DSP Panels – 2.25 x 1.75″ (6 x 4.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!