#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 How To Make a Pinch Topped Box for 2 Votive Candles
I’m not sure that Christmas would be Christmas without having candles as gifts.
I have scented candles all over my house, and I have many different brands from those made by chandler friends of mine to high street varieties and all in between.
I tend to use easily accessible candles in my tutorials, only because I would hate to share a project and than 75% of you not be able to get them too, so that’s why I’ve got Yankee Candle votives in this project.
There are 2 inside, stacked one on top of each other, and it’s the quality of our paper that allows for that lovely smooth, rounded edge to the top. I’m not sure if you’d get it with another paper that’s not the same thickness as ours, but you know, I work with the best, right?!
And as I demonstrate in the video, you could put 5 tealights that are in plastic cups, or 6 of the ones in little metal cups – versatile!
And I just felt that this beautiful bag needed only a little decoration by way of the matching stamps and dies, Warm Hugs from the Heartwarming Hugs suite where I took the paper.
Simple and stylish, and the perfect gift for anyone who loves a scented candle or two.
- Dimensions when finished – 4.75 x 1.75 x 1.75″ (12 x 4.5 x 4.5cm)
- Paper – 7.5 x 7.5″ (19 x 19cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1.75, 3.5, 5.25, 7″ (4.9, 9, 13.5, 18cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 1.75, 6.5″ (4.5, 16.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!