#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 How To Make a Tent Box with Warm & Toasty
How adorable are the creatures in the Warm & Toasty stamp set?
When I was creating projects for this series, I designed this Tent Box specifically to fit the characters, and of course, with it being a chilly and snowy stamp set, I went with white as my background for it.
Tent Boxes are so easy to make, and I love to remake and rework them to a size that suits me, and of course, you can (and do!) do the same!
So whether it’s an ice skating polar bear, singing rabbits, or something else entirely, these are great gift boxes to make, or once again, a great home decor piece. Imagine a selection of these on a mantlepiece or a windowsill?
Have a great day everyone!
- Inside cardstock – 5 x 10-1/2″ (12.5 x 27cm)
- On the SHORT side, score at 2″ (5cm)
- On the LONG side score at 2, 5, 7, 10″ (5, 12.5, 17.5, 25cm)
- On the LONG side, part score (as per the video) at 1, 6″ (2.5, 15cm)
- Outer Cardstock – 3 x 8-1/2″ (7.5 x 21cm)
- Score on the LONG side only at 1-1/4, 4-1/4, 7-1/4″ (3, 10.5, 18cm)
- Finished size – 3 x 3 x 2″ (7.5 x 7.5 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!