#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2020 Adorable Mini Gift Bag for Christmas
I’m sure I’m not alone in saying that I love all things in miniature. I’m not the only one, right??
Mini gift bags are right up my street, so I took inspiration from an old project of mine from about 4 years ago, where I used an owl punch on the front of a tiny bag that had owl themed goodies inside it (mirror, nail files etc).
But I decided to festivise (it’s a word…!) my bag by using the new Have a Hoot bundle of stamps and dies as a bit of a nod to my project from the past.
There aren’t owl themed treats inside this one, but in the video, you’ll see what I’ve popped inside!
It’s a great size, small, but not so small that it’s not hugely useful, but small enough to have that charm factor about it.
Hope you all have a great day!
- Cardstock – 5 x 7″ (12.5 x 17.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3, 4″ (7.5, 10cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 4″ (2.5, 10cm)
- Foil – 2-3/4 x 2-3/4″ (7 x 7cm)
- Finished Size – 3 x 3 x 1″ (7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!