#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Beautiful Easy Lidded Box For Men using World of Good
I have one more birthday in my family before Christmas comes along, and that’s my Dad’s birthday towards the end of next month.
So I wanted to make a beautiful gift box that would work well for a man in particular, though of course, you can switch up the paper and decoration, and make it exactly right for the recipient, whether man or woman or child!
As you know, the World of Good suite has really captured my heart this year, and I’ve lost count of how many projects I have made with it.
It really does lend itself well to the more ‘rugged’ look on a box or package and it’s kind of grungy too.
This box is easy to make, like all of my projects, and I hope you like it too!
- Cardstock BASE – 8 x 11″ (20 x 27.5cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Paper LID – 6 x 9″ (15 x 22.5cm)
- Score at adjusted 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- Finished size – 7 x 4 x 2″ (17.5 x 10 x 5cm)
- Cardstock panels – 6 x 3″ (15 x 7.5cm)
- Paper Panel – 5.75 x 2.75″ (14.5 x 7cm)
- Cardstock panel – 5 x 2″ (12.5 x 5cm)
- White Panel – 4.75 x 1.75″ (12 x 4.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!