#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Tall Gift Box using Forever Greenery
So many of us have fallen in love with the Forever Greenery suite, and though we are now rapidly heading into Autumn here, I still love the papers and they remind me of that crazy summer we have just had, with heat waves and home isolation!
So my box today is one designed to brighten someone’s day – you could put some mini toiletries inside, or perhaps some sweeties and tissue wrapped mini gifts.
Whatever you put inside, the person receiving it will love it, and with that showcase of die cut leaves in gold, and the stamped and cut green leaves, well it just looks utterly charming, and I know anyone would love it.
I certainly would!
But if you have yet to invest in the Forever Greenery suite, do take another look at it. It’s really rather charming!
- Paper – 8.5 x 12″ (21.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2″ (5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 2 x 2 x 10″ (5 x 5 x 25.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!