#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Tall Hand Stamped Lidded Box using Joyful Holly
I have a little mix going on today with my products for today’s box.
I wanted to mix In Colours with Christmas and this is what I came up with!
The Joyful Holly stamp set is ideal for this kind of stamping. That lovely big spring of holly makes a great background stamp, and once I had cut and scored my cardstock, it was easy to know where to stamp my images.
Initially I had planned to leave the holly leaves plain and just tone on tone stamped, but I am a massive fan of using Wink of Stella at every opportunity, so a little glittery colour wash made all the difference.
Have a great day today, and if you’re crafting, let us know!
- Cardstock Base – 8.25 x 11″ (21 x 27.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2″ (5cm)
- Paper LID – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score at adjusted 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Finished dimensions – 2 x 2 x 9″ (5 x 5 x 22.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!