#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Stylish Folded Top Gift Bag Tutorial using In Good Taste
I do love a gift bag that uses one sheet of paper, and when I was creating this one, Jack wandered into my office to chat to me.
As he is studying Art as well as Design right now, I like to ask for this thoughts on colours when he is nearby and it was his decision to use the So Saffron and Mint Macaron on my original bag.
And yes, I feel that made it quite stylish, and like me, he is a little contrary on using the ‘right’ colours and instead using whichever ones he likes. And without his opinions, I went with different colours for the one on film and even though I went ‘safe’ with rococo rose, I still rather like it!
This is a lovely bag to make, and I loved the fun of the ‘flooring’ pattern on the paper.
Cool and unusual and a little different!
- Paper – 12×12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score at 2 1/4, 5 3/4, 8, 11 1/2″ (5.5, 14.5, 20, 29cm)
- Score on the opposite side at 2 1/4 and 9 1/4″ (5.5 and 23.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!