#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Seasonal Scene Stamped Gift Bag Tutorial
When I first saw the Life Is Beautiful stamp set in the new Mini Catalogue, of course, I instinctively thought of cards, but as someone more known for bags and boxes than cards, I decided to be a little different with my crafting and use of the set.
Because it is very seasonal in design, I felt it would be a great front for a bag, and with all those lovely little images to represent the seasons, it was easy to create an image.
Granted, I hadn’t considered that the snowflakes aren’t actually meant to go on the tree, but more around it, but heck, I’m creative and allowed a little artistic licence now and again….
So I’m curious, what is your favourite season?
Mine would be Winter, although more specifically Christmas, and then snow. I love snow and we so rarely get it. There’s a possibility if we had it all the time, I may love it a little less…!
- Paper – 8 x 12″ (20 x 30cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 5,7″ (12.5 x 17.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 6″ (5, 15cm)
- Panel for stamping – 4.75 x 3.75″ (12 x 9.5cm)
- Finished size – 5 x 4 x 2″ (12.5 x 10 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!