#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Hexagonal Tall Box Tutorial using Playful Pets
How fabulous are these hexagonal boxes? I love how they look in the lovely and fun Playful Pets paper, and in amongst a pile of regularly wrapped presents, it would certainly stand out and be unwrapped first!
I of course as you know, have cats, but I grew up with dogs until I left home, and the cartoony fun images really appeal.
The box isn’t complicated to make at all, but you do need to concentrate when gluing it together…
I’d spent ages scoring and then gently folding all my score lines on the original box, and my husband phoned me just as I was putting on my tear and tape. Without thinking, I closed it all up, and then got all confused as to why it wasn’t pulling together properly.
And then I realised I had put the tape on the wrong side and had closed it up the wrong way around….
Oh well, these things happen!
Have a lovely crafty day everyone, and I hope you don’t get distracted by the phone ringing too…
- Cardstock – 9.5 x 9″ (26 x 22.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9″ (4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24cm)
- Make MARKS on the LONG side at .75, 2.25, 3.75, 5.25, 6.75, 8.25″ (2, 6, 10, 14, 18, 22cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2″ (5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!