#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Easy Cubed Box Tutorial using Everything Essential and Tartan Paper
Imagine a little pile of boxes on the table by your front door. Ready to grab and take out with you when you go visiting friends. Or perhaps a pile of them as a decor piece on a shelf or your mantlepiece.
And yes, these are a good size at 2″ (5cm) cubed, for holding little gifts and treats, even hanging on the Christmas Tree perhaps?
My house turns into a bit of a winter wonderland at Christmas time, with trees in 4 of our downstairs rooms, and crockery/napkins/ornaments etc that come out only when the trees go up.
I love to decorate in unusual places too, my downstairs toilet has a couple of tiny glittery trees in it, and there are always little nooks and crannies to add another decoration or two.
So while this could be a gift box, it could be a decor item too.
Gorgeous Plaid Tidings paper, some stamping and punching with the Everything Essential bundle, and it’s a great little piece.
Now, who else decorates their downstairs loo at Christmastime…?
- Cardstock – 8-1/4 x 5-1/2″ (21 x 14cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-1/2, 3-1/2, 4-1/2″ (5, 9, 11.5cm)
- DSP panels – 4 each of – 1-3/4 x 1-3/4″ (4.5 x 4.5cm) AND 3/4 x 1-3/4″ (2 x 4.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!