#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Easy Mini Gift Box Tutorial using Gilded Autumn
How adorable is this little box?
It’s designed specifically to hold a single tealight and I’ve made it once or twice in the past as swaps for team events, but this is the first time I’ve made it all in designer series paper.
With the cooler evenings now, I’m making full use of my stock pile of candles that I’ve been collecting since Winter, and it’s nice to give some away now and again too.
There is something lovely about the flicker of candle light, and if you get a scented one, it can evoke wonderful memories, or even start cementing new memories too.
I love to buy up boxes of scented candles from Yankee Candle or my local supermarket, so at any one time I have plenty on hand to give away, and with this charming paper and those adorable Autumn Punch Pack leaves and acorn, well it’s just a nice little gift to send to someone.
Or you could even make a little pile of them for your own home, and have some Autumnal decor!
Do you have a favourite Autumn fragrance? Let us know! Mine is Spiced Orange by Yankee Candle
- Paper – 7 x 4″ (17.5 x 10cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3″ (2.5, 7.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 3, 4, 6″ (2.5, 7.5, 10, 15cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 2 x 2 x 1″ (5 x 5 x 2.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!