#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – 2 x 2″ Fold Flat Cube Tutorial using Warm Hugs
I know that it’s only October, and that Christmas still feels far away, but if you’re like me and have a large family and list of people to give presents to, then you may also be prepping ahead of time too!
This box is ideal for little stocking stuffers and smaller gifts, and it has been designed so that you can fold it flat and put aside and store until you need to fill it and give it away.
I used the Warm Hugs stamp set for this and though there are dies that go with it, it was a bit of a light bulb moment when I discovered that the 1-1/2″ circle punch fitted the circular phrases perfectly.
I love a little versatility in my crafting life!
Have a great day everyone!
- Cardstock – 8.25 x 7″ (21 x 17cm)
- Score along the length at 2, 4, 6, 8 (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the short side at .5, 2.5, 4.5, 6.5 (1, 6, 11, 16cm)
- DSP 6 x 1.75 x 1.75 (4.5 x 4.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!