#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Small Quick Pinch Box using Jar of Flowers
I have to confess, aside from Jar of Flowers being one of my first purchases from the annual catalogue, I really haven’t used it all that much.
So today I’m rectifying that with a lovely little box and some simple tone on tone stamping. Stepped up of course with Wink of Stella! (just make sure that you put your stamp on the block the right way up….!)
Because we have 50 colours in our range, you can make these to suit absolutely any recipient, and if we don’t have the matching ribbon? White will be fine!
I like to make little gifts, you all know that, and I think it’s one of those ‘all things in miniature’ feelings when you see a little box like this.
Sweet and charming and very pretty with the flowers.
Have a great day everyone!
- Cardstock – 4 x 8 1/4″ (10 x 21cm)
- Score on the SHORT side first at 2″ (5cm)
- Score FULLY on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8 (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Make a MARK for guidance at 1, 3, 5, 7″ (2.5, 7.5, 12.5, 17.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!