#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Tea Light Candle Box Brightly Gleaming Remake
For those who have followed me and/or Stampin’ Up! for a while, you’ll know that the Brightly Gleaming suite of stamps, punches and paper made its debut last year in the Mini Catalogue then.
It took a little break over the spring and returned this year, and I think we are all very happy to be able to get more of that gorgeous paper.
While I was creating my Advent Countdown series, I went back and forth to my Inspiration Drawers in my office, and came across this tea light box that I had made last year.
Normally, when I make a project with ‘stuff in it’, I set it aside for my children to use as gifts for teachers, or for me to give to someone, but for some unknown reason, this particular gift wasn’t needed.
So it has been fun for me to remake it this year, without the coppery ink that we had last year, but in a slightly different way this year.
Have a great day everyone, and if you revisit old projects, let me know!
- Cardstock/Paper – 7 3/4 x 5 1/4″ (19.5 x 14cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3/4, 7″ (2, 17.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 3/4, 2 1/4, 3, 4 1/2″ (2, 6, 8, 12cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!