#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Carol’s Poinsettia Card Bag!
I often get asked about a particular size project for a specific gift, and in most cases, I’ve already created the perfect shaped project, but when Carol got in touch recently and asked if I had made the card envelope bag that is shown in the seasonal mini on page 14, well, I knew I had to make one.
I have made other flat paper bags before, but I can’t recall ever making one for a card before.
So challenge accepted!
I’m rather happy with how it came out and I will definitely make them again.
So Carol, thank you for the request and the resulting tutorial here for everyone to enjoy!
- METRIC For International A6 size card blank
- Paper 23 x 23cm
- Score on the SHORT side at 2.5, 17.5cm
- Score on the LONG side at 11, 22cm
- IMPERIAL for International A6 size card blank
- Paper – 9×9″
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 7″
- Score on the LONG side at 4.25, 8.5″
- IMPERIAL for American Cardstock
- Paper – 9.25 x 8.5″
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 6.75″
- Score on the LONG side at 4-3/8, 8.75″
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!