#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – One Stamp, One Ink, One Piece of Cardstock…
If you have followed me for any length of time, you’ll know that I don’t do ‘complicated’ projects.
I want to inspire everyone to craft, even those who profess to not have a creative bone in their bodies, and today I took it a step further.
I went with one stamp set, one ink colour and one sheet of coloured cardstock in a matching colour.
As I said, my projects aren’t complicated, they just look like they might be!
So we are talking 2nd and 3rd generation stamping, and a little scoring of some cardstock.
What colours you choose are entirely up to you, and just because they’re snowflakes, it doesn’t mean they have to be ‘traditional’ colours.
Have a great day everyone, and let’s see what you can make with just a few supplies.
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 3, 6.25, 7.75″ (4, 8, 16, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 6.5″ (4, 16cm)
- White Card – 3 x 4.75″ (7.5 x 11.5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 1.5 x 3.25 x 5″ (4 x 8 x 12cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!