#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – A Quite Curvy Glittery Box Tutorial
This week, we have had an online team event over a couple of evenings and dozens of us gathered together in a virtual capacity.
I absolutely adore getting together with my team, and we have sadly missed 4 gatherings this year due to the pandemic, so virtual it is!
The new Quite Curvy bundle is coming to the January mini catalogue, but as you know, it’s on early special release now so we spent our 2 evenings focused on it.
Over the coming week or so, I will share the other projects I created, but today I’m starting with the simple box project I taught.
It’s a simple project, with a wow from all that gorgeous glitter. A clever way to watercolour don’t you think?
Have a super day everyone, and watch this space for more things coming from our event!
- Cardstock BASE – 6.5 x 5.5″ (17.5 x 14cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 3, 4.5, 6″ (4, 8, 12, 16cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5″ (4cm)
- Cardstock LID – 3.5 x 3.5″ (9 x 9cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) as per the video, on all sides
- Finished size – 1.5 x 1.5 x 4″ (4 x 4 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!