#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Making a Simple Hanging Gift Bag using Wonder of the Season
Hand’s up who puts hand made decorations on their Christmas Tree?
We have more than 1 tree in our house. 4 full size trees to be exact (I know, just call me Mrs Christmas!) and as my love for trees has grown as the children have too, I like to add in some hanging decorations where I can.
I haven’t fully planned the themes for the trees this year, I may stick to past season ideas, or I may totally change them, but I reckon a little foil paper could suit all of them!
This is a great bag to hold some festive chocolates, a little money or even some jewellery. Whatever you put in it, the recipient is going to love it!
Oh and decoration? Easy when you use the Memories and More stickers!
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15.25 x 15.25cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1-3/8, 2-3/4, 4-1/8, 5-12″ (3.5, 7, 10.5, 14cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 1-3/8″ (3.5cm)
- Finished size – 1-3/8 x 1-3/8 x 4-5/8″ (3.5 x 3.5 x 11.75cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!