#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – A Banner Box of Brights and Black!
Black and White is a classic pairing, but I love to add in a bright colour to make it a real Wow kind of project!
I love to use colours with an almost neon undertone when adding to black and white – melon mambo, coastal cabana, bermuda bay, pear pizzazz – and each works as well as the other.
I wanted to use the Banner Year stamp bundle and how adorable is that little envelope? I want to say I did some fussy cutting on it, but the reality is that it was 4 straight sides and that’s your lot!
I love the finished effect of these boxes with the brights and black and white. How about you?
- Cardstock – 6 x 6″ (15.5 x 5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1, 2.5, 3.5, 5″ (Metrics, this is your LONG side!! 2.5, 6.5, 9, 13cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 1, 5″ (Metrics, this is your SHORT side! 2.5, 12.5cm)
- DSP – 3 x 6″ (7.5 x 15cm)
- Finished Size – 1 x 1.5 x 4″ (2.5 x 4 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!