#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – A Rainbow of Glittery Daisies and Butterflies
Sometimes it just needs a little glitter to make things go wow!
Last week I talked about black and white with brights, well today I took that in a different direction and went just Black but with lots of Brights and then changed it for White with Bright!
I had actually forgotten we had the rainbow glimmer paper for a while back there, but decided that it needed a showcase all of it’s own, but with punches and nothing more.
You can decorate a box anyway you want, and with whatever you have, and I love it when I can use simple supplies to make a gorgeous project.
Have a great day everyone, Monday is all about the bright and bling for me today!
- Cardstock – 4 x 11″ (10 x 27.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 5, 6, 10″ (2.5, 12.5, 15, 25cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3″ (2.5, 7.5cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 1 x 2 x 4″ (2.5 x 5 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!