#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – A Beautiful Hand Coloured Lidded Box using Bloom and Grow
It’s been quite some time since I last used the Bloom and Grow stamp set, and I can’t think why that is?!
It’s such a beautiful set and those flowers are just divine to colour in.
I fitted my box to suit the stamp rather than the other way around, and then took some quiet time to colour it in.
Blends alcohol markers are so easy to use and they make such beautiful images just stunning.
So if you have this set, make one too. And if not, buy the set, you won’t regret it!
- Cardstock BASE – 8.5 x 6″ (21 x 15cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Cardstock LID – 6.5 x 4″ (16 x 10cm)
- Score as per the video, at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- Finished size – 2 x 2 x 4.5″ (5 x 5 x 11cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!