#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – A Rather Unusual No Glue Gift Box
Well it is rare for me to show prototypes on camera, but I had been playing around, and while my first prototype ended in the bin (gluey and ripped), I was so pleased with the 2 that were done in ‘real colours’ that I decided to bring them on camera for you to show the different looks and what came first before the final outcome.
I try not to make ‘complicated’ projects too often, I want to inspire everyone to make something beautiful and clever, whether you’re a new crafter or more experienced, and whether you have lots of supplies or just a few.
So making projects like these which have the wow factor but without overly complicated steps are right up my street.
How you decorate is up to you, of course, depending on the recipient, but I hope you like mine and that you’ll have a go too.
Honestly, so easy to make, just watch the steps and you’re good to go!
- Cardstock 12 x 11″ (28 x 30cm)
- Score on the LONG side first at 2.5, 4, 8, 9.5″ (6, 10, 20, 24cm)
- Score on the SHORT side, but watch the video for the ‘part’ places. 1.5, 4.75, 6.25, 9.5″ (4, 12, 16, 24cm)
- Designer Series Paper – 3.75 x 3″ (7.5 x 9.5cm)
- Finished Size – 1.5 x 3.25 x 4″ (4 x 10 x 8cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!