#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Peony Garden 3 2 1 Box with Blends Detail
Oh I had so much fun decorating this box!
I wanted to showcase our Blends pens with designer series paper and this paper was ideal for it.
3 2 1 boxes are so easy to make, and as the name would imply, they’re 3 x 2 x 1″ in size. I’m not sure the metric 7.5 x 5 x 2.5cm rolls off the tongue quite so well….
I have made these before using cardstock with paper decoration, but for this project, it wasn’t so much about the box but more about the blends and the paper.
However, I have included instructions below should you prefer to make it with card and add paper. See, I’m good to you!
Anyway, as I used paper for it all, the Peony Garden paper was ideal. It is so lovely and I have thoroughly enjoyed using it, but with Christmas such a big season, it has been a while. Bad demo!
Have a lovely day and don’t forget to get your Blends out too!
- Cardstock – 4 x 9″ (22.5 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 4, 5, 8″ (2.5, 10, 12.5, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3″ (2.5, 7.5cm)
- 1 of 2-3/4 x 1-3/4″ (77 x 4.5cm)
- 2 of 1-3/4 x 3/4″ (2 x 4.5cm)
- 2 of 2-3/4 x 3/4″ (2 x 7cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!