#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – A Gorgeous Stack of Rectangular Gift Boxes
Well I really wanted to bring another stack of Christmas Boxes to you this season, but I decided to go for Rectangular Boxes instead!
I love how they look and although they’re aligned centrally one on top of the other, you could easily create a step shape if you prefer.
Each box is made in the same way with the same score lines, just the paper and cardstock sizes change.
I love these with the Heartwarming Hugs paper, but I wonder what they’d look like with other paper?
Have a super day everyone!
Each cardstock base is scored at 2″ (5cm) on each side, and each paper lid is scored at 1″ (2.5cm) as per the video, on each side.
- Box 1
- Cardstock Base 8 x 6
- Paper Lid 6 x 4
- Box 2
- Cardstock Base 9 x 7
- Paper Lid 7 x 5
- Box 3
- Cardstock Base 10 x 8
- Paper Lid 8 x 6
- Box 1
- Cardstock Base 20 x 15
- Paper Lid 15 x 10
- Box 2
- Cardstock Base 22.5 x 17.5
- Paper Lid 17.5 x 12.5
- Box 3
- Cardstock Base 25 x 20
- Paper Lid 20 x 15
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!