#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Super Mini Tree Triangle Treat Box
What is it about mini things? I do love the All Things In Miniature philosophy that applies to crafting little goodies and this one is just utterly delightful!
I really love the Little Treats bundle of stamp and treat bag dies, but I also understand that lots of us don’t have ‘mass crafting’ to do that requires the die set.
So instead, I kept with the ‘little’ theme, but just used the stamps instead.
It makes for a really sweet project, and as the cardstock required is so minimal (3 x 6″ – 15 x 7.5cm) you could get small children involved by having them stamp all over a full sheet of whisper white which you then later cut to size to make your little treats.
They could then put a couple of sweeties in so that they have a little something to give their friends, or even a little treat to make to give to Nanna?
So I hope you like my super tiny project today and if you’re crafting with small people, give them a name check here (first names only!!) and we can cheer them on too.
- Cardstock – 3 x 6″ (15 x 7.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1-3/8, 2-3/4, 4-1/8, 5-1/2″ (3.5, 7, 10.5, 14cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- Finished size – 2 x 1-3/8 x 1-3/8″ (3.5 x 3.5 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!