#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – A Rather Lovely Wrap Over Box Tutorial
I am a real paper girl. It was my first crafting love before I dared start collecting stamps, and it’s still my favourite craft item to work with.
I wanted to make a wrap over box and decided that the Artistry Blooms paper for it but instead of using the matching stamps or dies, I brought out the Butterfly Gala and Butterfly Duet Punch instead.
You can never have too many butterflies, and there is a possibility that I have a couple on one of my Christmas Trees….! So yes, butterflies are for any season in my opinion!
It’s a nice little box, a good size for many a little treat.
Have a great day
- Cardstock – 6 x 5.5″
- Score on the LONG side at 3/4, 2 3/4, 3 1/2, 5 1/2″
- Score on the SHORT side at 3/4, 4 1/2″
- DSP – 1 3/4 x 12″
- Cardstock – 15 x 14cm
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 7, 9, 14cm
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 11.5cm
- DSP – 4.5 x 30cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!