#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Snowflake Wishes for a Simply Beautiful Pagoda Topped Box
I really do like to use ‘contrary’ colours when I’m crafting, and snowflakes & Christmas are the ideal time for me. Where else would you find snowflakes in strange and wonderful colours!
I wanted to do some simple stamping with you today and though I’ve done a little die cutting, the main stamping is all over that lovely pagoda topped box and I love how it looks.
And it’s a big old box at 2.5″ (6cm) on all sides, and it will hold so many things. No, not a DVD or a jumper, but you know, other lovely stuffs!
So if you’re using contrary colours for Christmas too, let me know!
- Cardstock – 10.5 x 7.5″ (25.5 x 18cm)
- Score on the Long side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6, 12, 18, 24cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2.5, 5″ (6, 12cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!