#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Very Easy Domed Keepsake Treasure Chest Tutorial
I am so excited to share this with you, like super dooper mega excited!
I love to bring the quirky and wow to videos, but I don’t like to make complicated projects, so this is exactly that, wow but without the complicated aspect of it!
This project is going to blow you away. At least I hope it will!
It uses minimal cardstock, minimal paper, and maximum impact!
I wanted the floral to do all the work for me, so the Flowers For Every Season paper with just a simple statement sentiment was enough.
Have a great day and don’t forget, if you make one of these boxes, share it on the Pootles Craft Forum on facebook HERE
- Cardstock BASE – 6 x 8″ (15 x 20cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Paper Dome – 6 x 4″ (15 x 10cm
- Paper Panels – 1-7/8 x 1-7/8″ (4.7 x 4.7cm)
- Finished size 2 x 3 x 4″ (5 x 7.5 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!