#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Adorable Teeny Tiny Triangle Treat Remake
I love to remake projects, and when they have been popular with all of you, that’s as good a reason as any!
I’ve been making the Teeny Tiny Triangular Treat box for a fair few years now and it’s time to showcase it again!
I used the returning Feels Like Frost paper this year with a circle punch out of a stamp from the Wrapped In Christmas stamp set.
It is such a lovely project to make, it makes a great table favour or tree decoration, and definitely a lovely little stocking filler.
So I hope you make one too and if you do, don’t forget to share it with me on our Pootles Craft Forum facebook group HERE
- Cardstock – 8-1/2 x 4″ (21.5 x 10cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-1/2, 3-1/2″ (4, 9cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side to the FIRST horizontal line at 3, 7″ (7.5, 17.5cm)
- Paper – 1-7/8 x 1-7/8″ (4.5, 4.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!