#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – A Shiny Gilded Autumn Fold Over Box Tutorial
I wanted to make a ‘thank you’ type box today. One that is just right to hold a few little treats or perhaps one more lavish gift nestled in some tissue.
And as we are in gift giving season, and I don’t mean just Christmas, but hostess gifts, birthdays too even, it felt right to make a box that didn’t have any distinctive ‘theme’ or ‘season’ to it.
I have really enjoyed using the Gilded Autumn paper this year and I’ll be sad when it leaves us, but one last share and it’s a nice one!
The box finishes up at 3 x 3 x 1.5″ (7.5 x 7.5 x 4cm) so it’s a nice little box and I hope you can perhaps make use of the tutorial.
- Cardstock – 10.5 x 6″ (27 x 15.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 4.5, 6, 9″ (4, 11.5, 15.5, 23cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 4.5″ (4, 11.5cm)
- DSP – 1 of 2.75 x 2.75″ (7 x 7cm) AND 4 of 1.25 x 2.75″ (3.5 x 7cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!